Show your Bison Pride everyday on your phone, desktop and Apple watch.
Take NDSU with you everywhere you go.
1. Choose a wallpaper image with the same dimensions as your screen size and select the appropriate link.
2. Download the wallpaper images to your phone using its Web browser.
3. Consult your manual for the specific steps to change your phone’s background image.
4. Contact your cellular service provider or wireless device manufacturer if you need more help.
Some phone models that correspond to screen sizes:
540 x 960 – Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, Samsung Galaxy J2
750 x 1334 – iPhone 6/6s/7
1080 x 1920 – iPhone 6 plus/6s plus/7 plus, Nexus 5X, Google Pixel, One Plus 3, Samsung Galaxy S4
1440x2560 – Nexus 6P, Google Pixel XL, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/5, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S7/S7 Edge
To download your wallpaper:
1. Pick your favorite image and click on the resolution corresponding to the size of your screen*.
2. Once the image opens, right click (or control click) on it.
3. Choose Set as Wallpaper/Background (or Use Image as Desktop Picture).
4. Your wallpaper will be set up automatically. Click the Back button to return to the gallery.
* If unsure about your current screen resolution, please follow these steps:
• Minimize all windows.
On a PC:
1. Right click on the desktop.
2. Choose Properties, a dialog box will open.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Your screen resolution (ie. 800 by 600 pixels) should appear in one of the lower corners.
On a Mac:
1. Click on System Preferences.
2. Choose Displays under the Hardware category.
3. Your screen resolution will be highlighted.