Show your Bison Pride everyday on your phone or your desktop.
Take NDSU with you everywhere you go.
1. Choose a wallpaper image with the same dimensions as your screen size and select the appropriate link.
2. Download the wallpaper images to your phone using its Web browser.
3. Consult your manual for the specific steps to change your phone’s background image.
4. Contact your cellular service provider or wireless device manufacturer if you need more help.
Phone models that correspond to screen sizes are as follows:
640 x 960 – iPhone 4/4s
640 x 1136 – iPhone 5/s/c
1080 x 1920 – LG G2, LG Optimus G Pro, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy Note III
1280 x 720 – Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X, HTC 8X, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Moto X
To download your wallpaper:
1. Pick your favorite image and click on the resolution corresponding to the size of your screen*.
2. Once the image opens, right click (or control click) on it.
3. Choose Set as Wallpaper/Background (or Use Image as Desktop Picture).
4. Your wallpaper will be set up automatically. Click the Back button to return to the gallery.
* If unsure about your current screen resolution, please follow these steps:
• Minimize all windows.
On a PC:
1. Right click on the desktop.
2. Choose Properties, a dialog box will open.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Your screen resolution (ie. 800 by 600 pixels) should appear in one of the lower corners.
On a Mac:
1. Click on System Preferences.
2. Choose Displays under the Hardware category.
3. Your screen resolution will be highlighted.