Welcome to North Dakota 4-H!
4-H provides hands-on, real life experiences through projects, activities, and events. Our program is available to all youth and offered in every county in North Dakota. 4-H is the largest and the only research based youth organization in the state.
Recognition Opportunity for Artwork and Photography Project Work
4-H members have been invited to submit their 4-H project work in the Visual Arts area, artwork and photography, to be recognized in a NDSU sanctioned publication. Students in grades 7-12 are eligible. Details about submission are found here. If the student's work is accepted for publication, they will receive a free copy of the journal. In the last part of the journal, information about the contributors is printed. Please be sure to mention that your submission is the result of a 4-H project and this will get mentioned if the materials are accepted for publication. Deadline for submission is March 31.
Informational flyer here.
Summer Camps at 4-H Camp
North Dakota 4-H Mission
4-H Youth Development education creates supportive learning environments for all youth and adults to reach their fullest potential as capable, competent and caring citizens.
In support of this mission, NDSU Extension Service 4-H Youth Development programs will:
- Reach out to all segments of our diverse population
- Provide experiential learning
- Provide opportunities to develop skills and values that benefit youth throughout life
- Foster leadership and volunteerism in youth and adults
- Strengthen families and communities
- Use science and research based knowledge and the land grant university system
- Build internal and external partnerships for programming and funding
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
My Head to clearer thinking,
My Heart to greater loyalty,
My Hands to larger service,
And my Health to better living,
for my club, my community,
my country, and my world.