Department of Coatings and Polymeric Materials
The Department of Coatings & Polymeric Materials provides over $22,000 in scholarships to undergraduates each year, with individual awards typically varying from $500 to over $3000 per applicant depending on applicant qualifications. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply by June 10th, 2015.
To qualify for a scholarship you must:
- Be enrolled at NDSU.
- Have declared the CPM Minor.
- Take the CPM Minor Coursework.
- Maintain at least a 2.7 GPA.
- Be making satisfactory progress towards your undergraduate major.
- Attend CPM related functions when called upon.
- Provide the department with a scholarship donor letter of appreciation before the end of each academic year, which will be forwarded to the donor by the department.
To Apply for a Scholarship, submit the following:
- A letter of application. Please include your intent to continue the CPM minor and your career plans/interests. Also, include your hometown.
- A copy of your current transcript (with grades from Spring 2015)
- A list of all courses you expect to take next year
Please email or send application to:
Dr. Dean C. Webster
Research 1, Room 216B
Dept. of Coatings & Polymeric Materials
NDSU Department #2760
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
If sending by email, please include 'Scholarship Application' in the subject line.
Jobs while in school
- Part-time research positions
- Summer internships
- Successful job placement
- High-paying positions
- Employers such as 3M, Valspar, Bobcat, DuPont, P&G, PPG & Caterpillar
- Graduate school opportunities for M.S. and Ph.D.