Department of Coatings and Polymeric Materials
The Department of Coatings & Polymeric Materials provides over $22,000 in scholarships to undergraduates each year; with individual awards typically varying from $500 to over $2500 per applicant depending on applicant qualifications. Every year our scholarship funding exceeds the number of applicants. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply by May 27nd, 2011.
To receive a scholarship you must:
· Be enrolled at NDSU.
· Have declared the CPM Minor.
· Take the CPM Minor Coursework.
· Maintain at least a 2.7 GPA.
· Be making satisfactory progress towards your undergraduate major.
· Attend CPM related functions when called upon.
· Provide the department with a scholarship donor letter of appreciation before the end of each academic year, which will be forwarded to the donor by the department.
Include with your application:
· A copy of your current transcript (with grades from Spring 2011)
· A list of all courses you expect to take next year
· A letter of application. Please include your intent to continue the CPM minor and your career plans/interests.
Please apply to:
Victoria Johnston Gelling
Dept. of Coatings & Polymeric Materials
NDSU Department #2760
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Jobs while in school
- Part-time research positions
- Summer internships
- Successful job placement
- High-paying positions
- Employers such as 3M, Valspar, Bobcat, DuPont, P&G, & Caterpillar
- Graduate school opportunities for M.S. and Ph.D.