On December 5, 1931 the Bentson-Bunker Fieldhouse (Old Fieldhouse) was dedicated during half-time of the basketball game between the Agricultural College and the University of Minnesota. Nelson Suavain, chairman of the state board of administration, and A. C. President J. H. Sheppard both made remarks. Introducing Suavain was A. W. Fowler, a 1901 NDAC graduate, who introduced the appropriation bill to the State Legislature in 1929.
1301 Centennial Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102