• Prevent and mitigate "soil salinity and sodicity" through applied research and field demonstrations.
• Help producers improve "soil drainage" by planting water-use efficient cover crops, establishing buffer strips and subsurface drainage systems.
Promote cover crops to improve soil biology, organic matter content and other physical and chemical soil properties.
• Promote improve tillage practices that least disturb soil structure and increase awareness to plant new shelter belts to minimize "wind and water erosion".
• Develop "extension educational programs" for producers, extension agents and other stakeholders in cooperation with other educators.
• Coordinate with "NDSU soil health team" and deliver programs within regions and throughout the state.
• Work closely with "area/county extension personnel", soil conservation districts, natural resources conservation service, farm service agency and agriculture research service of USDA and foster work relationships.
Technical Services Officer / Agronomist for Engro Chemical Pakistan Limited from 1995 to 2006.
This is the prefooter section
1230 Albrecht Blvd, Fargo ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 7520, PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050
North Dakota State University is distinctive as a student-focused, land-grant, research university. NDSU Agricultural Affairs educates students with interests in agriculture, food systems and natural resources; fosters communities through partnerships that educate the public; provides creative, cost-effective solutions to current problems; and pursues fundamental and applied research to help shape a better world.