Ph.D., Major in Agronomy, Minor in Botany, 1990, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota
M.S., Agronomy, 1986, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
B.S., Degree in Agronomy and Soil Science, 1983, University of Minnesota
1. North Central Weed Science Society, Honorary Member
2. American Society of Sugarbeet Technologist, Member
3. Weed Science Society of America, Member
4. Council for Agriculture Science and Technology, Lifetime Member
5. American Hosta Society, Member
6. Knights of Columbus, Member
I worked at Monsanto for 24 years; most of my experience was in St. Louis in the biotechnology organization.
This is the prefooter section
1230 Albrecht Blvd, Fargo ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 7520, PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050
North Dakota State University is distinctive as a student-focused, land-grant, research university. NDSU Agricultural Affairs educates students with interests in agriculture, food systems and natural resources; fosters communities through partnerships that educate the public; provides creative, cost-effective solutions to current problems; and pursues fundamental and applied research to help shape a better world.