The Students of Allied Sciences (S.A.S) hosted their end of year banquet on Tuesday, April 26. The banquet provides an opportunity for the organization to celebrate another great year of involvement on campus and in the community. The recipients of this year's Students of Allied Sciences Effort and Engagement (S.A.S.E.E.) awards were recognized and the officer team for the upcoming year was announced.
Each year, awards are presented to members who have gone above and beyond. The Leadership S.A.S.E.E. award recognizes an officer who put the "good of the group" before themselves and demonstrated quality leadership and work ethic. The Involvement S.A.S.E.E. award is based on meeting attendance, service hours, event attendance, and overall group involvement.
The following members were the recipients of this year's S.A.S.E.E. awards:
- Leadership Award: Allison Cieslak
- Leadership Award: Michaela Brott
- Involvement Award: Diamond Pouliot
- Involvement Award: Xania Tack
The Students of Allied Sciences officer team for the 2016-2017 year includes:
- President: Cayla Enderson
- Vice President: Samantha Keifer and Diamond Pouliot
- Treasurer: Rachal Cafferty
- Secretary: Karlie Eaton
- Respiratory Care Representative: Jenna Zwiers
- Radiologic Sciences Representative: Allie Reisenauer
- Medical Laboratory Science Representative: Jenna Karsky
Congratulations to the S.A.S.E.E. award recipients and upcoming officers!