NDSU is providing continual updates for campus preparedness and response to COVID-19. Find out more important information here https://www.ndsu.edu/police_safety/news/detail/57633/
Here are tools from NDSU as we learn, teach and work via alternate methods. And to all the health care professionals and support staff on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic, thank you.
Allied Sciences professionals play a key role in the health care team. Do you enjoy science and attention to detail? In Allied Sciences, you engage in hands-on learning to develop skills that help you become an integral part of the health care team.
We’ll help you develop the knowledge, skills and professional traits needed to succeed in Medical Laboratory Science, Radiologic Sciences or Respiratory Care.
Begin your path to an Allied Sciences career by choosing one of the Bachelor of Science degree programs offered at NDSU:
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS)
- Radiologic Sciences (RS) with three unique specializations
- Diagnostic medical sonography
- Respiratory Care (RC)
Take the first steps to your future career
- Meet with an Allied Sciences academic advisor to explore career options.
- Upon declaring your Allied Sciences major, meet with an Allied Sciences academic advisor to create a plan of study to successfully complete your degree.
NDSU Allied Sciences and affiliated hospital programs offer an accredited program with a well-defined curriculum. We help you learn how to think critically and independently, guided by professional values, compassion and ethics to become a leader in your field.