In 1976, plans were drawn up for a 60,000 square foot building to be located sixty-feet north of Morrill Hall. The plans included a passageway at the second floor level would link the building and Morrill Hall. The building was preliminarily designed for research and extension as well as housing the Departments of Animal Science and Entomology. Its construction would alleviate space problems for other departments in agriculture. Funds totaling $3.2 million for the building were allocated by the 1975 Legislature ("Ag Science Building Plans Receive Tentative Approval," Fargo Forum, April 23, 1976).
1300 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102
Printable campus map
Offices and departments located in Hultz Hall