Robinson Hall was built in 1976 to house the increased enrollment in the animal science programs. Today it houses the Veterinary Technology Program and the small animal housing units. The building is named after Dr. John Wade Robinson, a highly influential and respected North Dakota veterinarian.
1601 Centennial Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102
Printable campus map
Offices and departments located in Robinson Hall