Built in 1958 for $50,000, the building was originally named the Plot Seed Laboratory and served the agronomy research program of the Agricultural Experiment Station (NDAC Catalog 1960-1962, p. 19). The name was changed in 1965 to Waldron Laboratory in honor of Clare Bailey (C. B.) and Lawrence Root (L. R.) Waldron, brothers who were long time faculty members. Waldron Hall now serves as the home of the Statistics Department.
1360 Bolley Drive
Fargo, ND 58102