Stay tuned for more upcoming events & engagement opportunities.
CIRE is actively involved in advancing knowledge on immunizations. Staff host and participate in many regional and national events to learn, share, and collaborate with other health professionals.
Bringing the Experts to You: A Webinar Series on Vaccines
- September 12, 2023: Strategies for Communicating with Vaccine-Hesitant Patients
- Presented by Sean O'Leary, MD, MPH, pediatric infectious disease specialist; Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Children’s Hospital Colorado, an investigator at Adult and Child Center for Outcomes Research and Delivery Science, and the Director of the Colorado Children’s Outcomes Network
- July 26, 2023: Vaccines Under the Microscope: How can we know they are safe?
- Presented by Paul Carson, MD, FACP, infectious disease specialist; CIRE Medical Director, Professor at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences and a Professor of Practice at the NDSU Department of Public Health
- February 23, 2023: Is Polio Coming Back?
- Presented by Paul A Offit, MD, Director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology and a Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- September 26, 2022: COVID-19 Vaccines: Science vs. Anti-science
- Presented by Peter Hotez, MD, PhD, Dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine and Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology & Microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine
- April 20, 2022:COVID-19 Vaccination in Pregnancy: Optimizing for Mom & Baby
- Presented by Dr. Andrea Edlow, maternal-fetal medicine physician and researcher from Massachusetts General Hospital, Edlow Labs
- July 13, 2022: Improving Immunization Discussions
- Presented by Mary Koslap-Petraco, DNP, PPCNP-BC, CNP, FAANP