1) What year(s) did you attend NDGS?
2) What program(s) did you participate in?
3) What was your favorite NDGS experience or moment?
Meeting so many people from all over that had similar interests and experiences.
4) How would you describe NDGS to someone who had never heard about it?
It's a great experience. it's a program that allows students to take classes in small bits in a university environment as well as some university life for a cost of next to nothing. Additionally, it's a place to meet many more people that have the same passion for learning as you do.
5) What do you take most from your time at NDGS?
I attribute many of the leadership skills that I have today to my time at NDGS. Being around people of similar attitudes and interests helped with that.
6) Did participating in NDGS help you in deciding if you wanted to attend college?
No, but it helped me decide where I wanted to go.
7) Did participating in NDGS influence your career choice?
In an indirect way. I was on staff for five years and being a part of that environment helped me realize that I like working with students, which influenced my decision to work at a university.
If you are an NDGS alum, please take a moment to fill out this short, 10 question survey. Also, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know how you're doing, we always like to hear from our alumni!