If you are gifted academically and interested in learning more about Engineering, Information Technology, Laboratory Science, or Mathematics, we want you to apply to become a member of the North Dakota Governor's School class of 2024.
North Dakota Governor's School is a four-week residential program for scholastically motivated North Dakota high school sophomores and juniors. Students live, work, and have fun on NDSU's campus. Governor's School academic programs offer high-quality, concentrated instruction from NDSU faculty through classroom experiences, discussion groups, labs, field trips, and other activities.
"In no small amount, Governor's School changed my life. It introduced me to college life, brand new knowledge, and many wonderful intelligent people." -Lance Johnson, English studies, Mayville, N.D.
- Students who are residents of North Dakota, and who are presently in sophomore or junior classes at a public or private high school or are homeschooled are eligible to apply. These must be students who are entering into their junior or senior year of high school in the Fall of 2024.
- Students should have demonstrated
- cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- above average ability in the chosen learning pathway
- Students must be willing to commit to the entire program. Students who would like to participate in other programs or activities that run concurrently to NDGS should not apply.