WERA 1012: “Managing and Utilizing Precipitation Observations from Volunteer Networks” Annual Conference. Estes Park, CO. (May 16-20, 2017).
Severe Weather Awareness with a Local 1st Graders (April 25, 2017)
- Bike helmets can increase the chances of survival while taking proper shelter if a tornado strikes one's home. Visit (https://www.facebook.com/groups/107479165964004/) for further information.
Expanding Your Horizons (Saturday, April 8, 2017)
- Expanding Your Horizons is a nationwide event for 7th through 9th grade girls to encourage and develop their career interests in STEM fields.
Fargo Tornado Revisited: Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Pulitzer Prizes
- Visit https://www.ndsu.edu/news/view/detail/26518/ for more information.
Vocational Training Learning Center (October 21, 2016)
NDSU TechXploration 2016 (September 15, 2016)
- Audience used an instrument called sling psychrometer to measure air temperature and wet bulb temperature. Using these variables, they calculated relative humidity and dew point temperature. See NDSU News for More Information: https://www.ndsu.edu/news/view/detail/25972/
Rheault Farm: Share-a-Story Family Literacy Event (June 4, 2016)
Bethany Retirement Living Presentation: Cloud Collection Scavanger Hunt for the Bethany Living Residents (May 11, 2016)
- Presentation available upon request