Accommodation Requests

Residence Life is committed to working with students needing accessibility or other accommodations. We work closely with the Office of Disability Services. All requests should be sent to that office and Residence Life will work with Disability Services to determine appropriate housing arrangements. Further information about requesting accommodations in campus living can be found at the Disability Services website.

Top of page