To increase the retention and graduation rate of eligible students.
What We Offer:
Supportive services are offered to current participants to enhance their potential for successfully completing the education program in which they are enrolled.
Who Is Eligible?
- First Generation — Neither parent graduated with a Bachelor's degree from a USA accredited college or university.
- Low Income — Based on individual/family taxable income
- Disabled — An individual who has a documented disability
To be eligible, you only need to meet one of the above requirements at the time you apply. Once your application is reviewed and you are accepted you are eligible to receive services for up to six (6) years.
- One-to-one tutoring in most subjects
- Priority registration and academic advising
- UNIV 220: Career & Graduate School Prep
- EDUC 121: Strategies in Reading & Writing
- EDUC 123: Study Skills
- EDUC 291: Math Study Strategies
- Financial aid counseling
- Financial literacy workshops
- Graduate school preparation
- Grant money for qualified participants
- Scholarship and grant research
- Career exploration and workshops
- Academic advising resources
- ADA referrals
- Cultural enrichment activities and referrals
- Self-advocacy skill development
- Intervention and advocacy
- College success workshops
All services are free of charge.
Who Do I Contact?
For more information please contact the TRIO main office at 701-231-8028.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Mondays-Thursdays
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Fridays