Our Academic Programs
HNES offers five undergraduate majors and two certifications. At the graduate level, we offer three Master degrees, including two professional Masters degrees in Athletic Training.
We also offer General Education Wellness courses through on site and distance learning.
- Masters of Athletic Training (professional)
- Masters of Science in Advanced Athletic Training (post-professional)
- Master of Science, Dietetics (on-line)
- Master of Science, Leadership in Physical Education and Sport option
- Master of Science, Exercise/Nutrition Science MS Option
- Master of Public Health
- Certificate Programs in Public Health
- Graduate Course Rotation List
NOTE: The Department of Health, Nutrition, and Exercise Science began offering a new Ph.D. program in Exercise Science and Nutrition, Fall, 2012.
A dual-Ph.D. option in Gerontology and Exercise Science and Nutrition is also available.