Welcome to International Programs at North Dakota State University
Welcome to the website for the Office of International Programs! Services and programs provided by our department include:
- Undergraduate international admissions
- Intensive English Language Program admissions
- Advising for prospective and enrolled international undergraduate and graduate students on matters such as immigration requirements, employment, health and personal issues, and academic problems
- Faculty and Scholar services
- Study Abroad programs
- On-campus programming and activities with an international focus such as International Week, the World iView Speaker Series and International Education Week
Online Appointment Scheduling is Now Available
F-1 and J-1 students are now able to schedule appointments with their international student advisors online. Click here for information and instructions.
Important for International Students - Remember to Update your Address
To maintain immigration status, all international students are required to update their home address and employer address within 10 days of any change. If you are an F-1 or J-1 student, please click here to fill out a form and let us know your current information so we can ensure your SEVIS record is up-to-date!
To find out who your advisor is and to find out more details on the advising and appointment schedule for F-1 and J-1 students, please click here.
Apply to NDSU
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM through May 10
Summer and Winter Break Hours
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
(Summer hours May 13 - August 23)