If you want to make your own pesto for this pizza, find the recipe on our website!
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked thin-crust pizza crust
- 4 ounces pesto
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces chopped black olives, drained (optional)
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (could use vegan cheese substitute)
Preheat oven to 450 F. Spread pesto on pizza crust. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, olives (if desired), red onions, artichoke hearts and feta cheese. Bake for eight to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.