The Maintenance Building (Thorson Hall) was built in 1950 to house the campus' maintenance equipment. An addition was added in 1970. It was also at this time that the Maintenance Building was renamed Thorson Hall in honor of Erling "Bob" Thorson who was the Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds for forty-three years. Today Thorson Hall houses the administrative offices of the Departments of Buildings and Grounds, the NDSU Police Department, carpentry, plumbing and electrical shops, a garage that maintains the University's motor vehicle pool and the traffic bureau.
1310 Bolley Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
Printable campus map
Offices and departments located in Thorson Maintenance Center