To relieve the pressure of additional housing on campus a new women's residence hall was built in 1954. The completed structure was a three-story building that housed 164 women in double room assignments. The first floor contained the room of the Head Resident, a lounge, two guest rooms, a kitchenette and pressing room, and resident rooms. The second and third floors contained the resident rooms as well as a kitchenette, a pressing room and a study room (NDAC Catalog 1956-1957, p. 41).
1337 Administration Avenue
Fargo, ND 58102