The construction of Morrill Hall (then known as the Agricultural Building) began in the Spring of 1922 with T. F. Powers and Co. in charge of the excavation for the building. The plans called for a three-story building (with a basement) measuring 55 feet by 145 feet. The plans also envisioned a north and south wing (exact duplicates of each other) added at a later date. The buildings' designers further proposed the construction of a 500 seat auditorium on the south addition or as a new addition on the west.

Street Address

1230 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102


Find Morrill Hall on Google Maps

Printable campus map

Morrill Hall PDF Map

Offices and departments located in Morrill Hall