In 1959 the State legislature made appropriations for a new men's dormitory. The new dormitory was completed and ready for occupancy in the fall of 1962. It possessed the capacity for 250 residents in double rooms equipped with wardrobes and individual desks. The dormitory was dedicated as Robert B. Reed Hall in honor of Robert Reed, the first graduate of the North Dakota Agricultural College (Hunter, p.201; Fargo Forum, August 19, 1962).
1431 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102