Early in 1907, $65,000 was appropriated for the construction of an engineering building. When completed, the structure was a three-story building measuring 80 feet by 90 feet. It contained lecture rooms, laboratories and classrooms for work in subjects ranging from Mechanical Engineering to Freehand Drawing to blue printing to photography. Space was even allocated for the Lyceum of Engineers (NDAC Catalog, 1910-1911, p. 18).
1211 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102
Offices and departments located in South Engineering