Thompson Hall was one of the two highrises to be built on the NDSU campus in 1967 as part of the "Gemini Project." The "Gemini Project" was the construction of two identical highrises (the other being Severinson Hall). The highrise was a nine-story structure that would house 272 students. The first floor provided a recreation and television room, lounge area, office and living quarters for the head resident, storage area and an overflow area (space for extra beds). The remaining eight floors were reserved for student housing with a capacity of thirty-four students per floor.
1412 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102