In 1959, the State Legislature appropriate $750,000 for a new agricultural science building. Construction began in 1960 and was completed in 1961. The building was a three-story structure measuring 124 feet by 148 feet. The interior had a court measuring 40 feet by 60 feet. The building housed primarily offices and research laboratories as well as a few classrooms for seminars and advanced students. The offices were designed to give their occupants privacy for study, research analysis and writing. The laboratories were planned for specific areas of research.
1402 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102
Offices and departments located in Walster Hall