Weible Hall, located north of Sudro Hall, opened in the fall of 1963 as a women's residence hall. The rooms were designed for double or triple occupants and all rooms had built in desks. During the homecoming festivities of 1963, the building was dedicated as Mary Darrow Weible Hall in honor of Mary Weible a member of the Class of 1904.
1420 14th Street North
Fargo, ND 58102