2019-20 Student Parking Permits
NDSU student parking permits for the 2019-20 academic year are on-sale NOW!
Parking permits for all commuter and NDSU residence lots are ordered online. Please view the 2019-20 Order Guide for complete instructions on how to order a permit and what parking lots each permit is valid for. Only students living in an NDSU residence hall or apartment can purchase an NDSU residence hall or apartment permit. Students living off-campus are only eligible to purchase the available commuter parking permits.
Each student is eligible for one parking permit. Permits become valid upon purchase and expire August 15, 2020. The fee to replace a lost permit is $30.00.
Students who leave the university before the end of the regular school year, or who no longer need to park on campus, may be eligible for a pro-rated refund. To see if you are eligible for a refund on a parking permit after ordering, please view the NDSU Parking Regulations for the refund schedule for student parking permits.
PERMIT HOUSING EXCEPTIONS:
For students living in the Greek Houses, these permits are available for purchase to pre-authorized students at the NDSU Parking Office. Greek House permits, valid in the IFC lot, are NOT available for purchase online. Please contact your house leadership for more details.
For students residing in the T-Lofts Apartments, please contact the T-Lofts apartment office to receive your parking permit. T-Lofts Apartment parking permits can only be received by contacting and visiting the T-Lofts apartment office.
Online Ordering Instructions
- Must be registered for Fall/Spring semester at least 24 hours prior to logging into the system.
- Housing situation (i.e. : confirmed residence hall address, apartment, off-campus, parent's home, etc.)
- Valid CampusConnection NDSU ID and password
- Complete vehicle information (i.e.: valid license plate number, vehicle make and model)
- Review the Order Guide above.
Online Purchasing Instructions:
- Make sure you allow for all cookies and pop ups.
- Visit the NDSU Parking Portal.
- Select Affiliated Login and enter your CampusConnection login credentials.
- Select Get Permits and read the permit instructions before proceeding to the purchase pages.
- Select the classification that pertains to you, followed by selecting your NDSU housing location or one of the commuter lot options.
- Proceed with your purchase and pay close attention to all delivery/pickup instructions.
Reminder - Valid locations for each permit are stated above in the Order Guide, as well as online upon purchasing and on the bottom of the actual permit once received.
All NDSU annual resident permits: $185.00
All NDSU annual commuter permits: $185.00
Park & Ride permits (alternative commuter option and only valid at FargoDome C, D & E lots): $60.00