NDSU student parking permits for the 2021-22 academic year on sale now! Please view the Order Guide for complete online instructions on how to order a parking permit and what parking lots each permit is valid for. Only students living in an NDSU residence hall, apartment or Greek House can purchase an NDSU resident permit. Students living off-campus are only eligible to purchase the available commuter or discount parking permits.
Each student is eligible for one annual parking permit. Annual permits become valid upon purchase and expire August 15, 2022.
Students who leave the university before the end of the regular school year, or who no longer need to park on campus, may be eligible for a pro-rated refund. To see if you are eligible for a refund on an annual parking permit after ordering, please view regulation #6 within the NDSU Parking Regulations for the refund schedule.
PERMIT HOUSING EXCEPTION:
For students residing in the T-Lofts Apartments, please contact the T-Lofts Management Office to receive the online purchasing link. T-Lofts parking permits cannot be purchased without the purchase link, provided by the T-Lofts Management Office. Once the link is received and the T-Lofts parking permit is ordered, permits can be picked up at the NDSU Parking Office with valid ID.
NDSU Annual Resident Permits: $185.00
NDSU Annual Commuter Permits: $185.00
NQ Lot Permits (discounted, north parking option): $80.00
Park & Ride Permits (discounted option and only valid at FargoDome C, D & E lots): $60.00
Students residing in an on-campus apartment or residence hall may additionally purchase temporary resident permits. Resident temporary parking permits are reserved for residents temporarily bringing a vehicle to campus or if a resident has a guest visiting them on-campus who needs to park. The parking lots available for resident temporary permits are the student lots associated with your residence.
Temporary permits for each of the 4 pay lots on campus may be purchase by students living off-campus. Pay lot parking includes the MU lot, T2 lot, Visitor lot and the WE lot.
Temporary parking permits are purchased online through the NDSU Parking Portal and are non-refundable. Temporary permits will need to be printed off at the end of the transaction and displayed in the vehicle registered under the parking permit.
NDSU Temporary Resident Permits: $2.00 a day
NDSU Temporary Pay Lot Permits: $5.00 a day
Before purchasing your parking permit online, please read all of the following instructions.
- Must be registered for Fall/Spring semester at least 24 hours prior to logging into the system.
- Housing situation (i.e. : confirmed residence hall address, apartment, off-campus, parent's home, etc.)
- Valid CampusConnection NDSU ID and password
- Complete vehicle information (i.e.: valid license plate number, vehicle make and model)
- Review the Order Guide above.
- Make sure you allow for all cookies and pop ups.
- Visit the NDSU Parking Portal.
- Select Affiliated Login and enter your CampusConnection login credentials.
- Select Get Permits and read the permit instructions before proceeding to the purchase pages.
- Select the classification that pertains to you, followed by selecting your NDSU housing location or one of the commuter lot options.
- Proceed with your purchase. All student permits are charged to your NDSU student account.
- Please read your receipt and pay close attention to the delivery/printing instructions.