2019-20 Student Parking Permits
Student parking permits for the 2019-20 academic year go on-sale beginning 7/10/2019!
Permits for all commuter and NDSU residence lots are ordered online. Please view the 2019-20 Order Guide for complete instructions, as well as complete descriptions of each permit and what valid lots each permit is valid for. You must have the following information available to complete a purchase:
- Must be registered for Fall/Spring semester at least 24 hours prior to logging into the system.
- Housing situation (i.e. : confirmed residence hall address, apartment, off-campus, parent's home, etc.)
- Valid CampusConnection NDSU ID and password
- Complete vehicle information (i.e.: valid license plate number, vehicle make and model)
Please be sure to review the Order Guide above before ordering. Only students living in an NDSU residence hall or apartment can purchase an NDSU residence hall or apartment permit. Students living off-campus are only eligible to purchase the available commuter parking permits.
To order an NDSU parking permit, make sure you allow for all cookies and pop ups. Next, please visit the NDSU Parking Portal and follow the steps below.
- Select Affiliated Login and enter your CampusConnection login credentials.
- Select Get Permits and read the permit instructions before proceeding to the purchase pages.
- Select the classification that pertains to you, followed by selecting your NDSU housing location or one of the commuter lot options.
- Proceed with your purchase and pay close attention to all delivery/pickup instructions.
*For students living in the Greek Houses, these permits are available for purchase to pre-authorized students at the NDSU Parking Office. Greek House permits, valid in the IFC lot, are NOT available for purchase online. Please contact your house leadership for more details.
*For students residing in the T-Lofts Apartments, please contact the T-Lofts apartment office to receive your parking permit. T-Lofts Apartment parking permits can only be received by contacting and visiting the T-Lofts apartment office.
All NDSU annual resident permits: $185.00
All NDSU annual commuter permits: $185.00
Park & Ride permits (alternative commuter option and only valid at FargoDome C, D & E lots): $60.00