NDSU student parking permits go on-sale online beginning 7/15/2020. Please view the Order Guide for complete instructions on how to order an annual permit and what parking lots each permit is valid for. Only students living in an NDSU residence hall or apartment can purchase an NDSU residence hall or apartment permit. Students living off-campus are only eligible to purchase the available commuter parking permits.
Each student is eligible for one annual parking permit. Annual permits become valid upon purchase and expire August 15, 2021. The fee to replace a lost annual permit is $30.00.
Students who leave the university before the end of the regular school year, or who no longer need to park on campus, may be eligible for a pro-rated refund. To see if you are eligible for a refund on an annual parking permit after ordering, please view the NDSU Parking Regulations for the refund schedule for annual student parking permits.
PERMIT HOUSING EXCEPTIONS:
For students living in the Greek Houses, these permits are available for purchase to pre-authorized students at the NDSU Parking Office. Greek House permits, valid in the IFC lot, are NOT available for purchase online. Please contact your house leadership for more details.
For students residing in the T-Lofts Apartments, please contact the T-Lofts Management Office to receive the online purchasing link. T-Lofts parking permits cannot be purchased without the purchase link, provided by the T-Lofts Management Office. Once the link is received and the T-Lofts parking permit is ordered, permits can be picked up at the NDSU Parking Office with valid ID.
NDSU Annual Resident Permits: $185.00
NDSU Annual Commuter Permits: $185.00
Park & Ride Permits (alternative commuter option and only valid at FargoDome C, D & E lots): $60.00
Students residing in an on-campus apartment or residence hall may additionally purchase temporary parking permits. Resident temporary parking permits are reserved for residents temporarily bringing a vehicle to campus or if they have guests visiting campus.
Temporary resident parking permits are purchased online through the NDSU Parking Portal and are non-refundable. Temporary resident permits will need to be printed off at the end of the transaction and displayed in the vehicle registered under the parking permit.
NDSU Temporary Resident Permits: $2.00 a day
Before purchasing your parking permit online, please read all of the following instructions.
- Must be registered for Fall/Spring semester at least 24 hours prior to logging into the system.
- Housing situation (i.e. : confirmed residence hall address, apartment, off-campus, parent's home, etc.)
- Valid CampusConnection NDSU ID and password
- Complete vehicle information (i.e.: valid license plate number, vehicle make and model)
- Review the Order Guide above.
- Make sure you allow for all cookies and pop ups.
- Visit the NDSU Parking Portal.
- Select Affiliated Login and enter your CampusConnection login credentials.
- Select Get Permits and read the permit instructions before proceeding to the purchase pages.
- Select the classification that pertains to you, followed by selecting your NDSU housing location or one of the commuter lot options.
- Proceed with your purchase. All student permits are charged to your NDSU student account.
- Please read your receipt and pay close attention to all delivery/pickup instructions.