2018 Summer Semester Parking
All NDSU Parking Regulations remain in effect and will be enforced over the summer with the following additional notes:
- If you have a valid 2017-18 NDSU STUDENT permit, your current permit is valid through August 15, 2018 and you will not need an additional summer permit. (NOTE: Park & Ride permits are only valid in Fargo Dome lots C, D and E.)
- If you are attending summer classes and need a STUDENT permit for the summer, permits may be purchased online by logging into the NDSU Parking Portal (using your Campus Connection username and password), beginning May 12th, 2018. You may pick up your permit at Parking and Transportation Services during the business hours of 7:30AM to 3:30PM beginning on Monday, May 14th, 2018.
- Student permits for summer parking are $25.00 and the fee will be charged to the student's financial account. Permits must be properly displayed to be valid.
- Any valid STUDENT permit (excluding Park & Ride permits) is allowed in any STUDENT lot, May 12th - August 15, 2018.
- Pay lots are enforced and require payment during summer hours, 7:00am - 4:30pm, M-F except official state holidays.
- Motorcycles must be parked in designated motorcycle areas only. Parking in a vehicle space within a parking lot is prohibited.
- Vehicles cannot be "stored" in the NDSU parking lots during the summer. Vehicles must be moved regularly to accommodate summer parking lot maintenance.
- Contractors and vendors may also purchase a Summer Parking Permit ONLINE, beginning May 12th, 2018, by creating a user account within our NDSU Parking Portal.
Parking at the Wallman Wellness Center (WWC) is enforced over the summer (May 12th - August 15th, 2018) with the following additional notes:
- All valid NDSU STUDENT permits are permitted at the WWC.
- Park & Ride permits are not valid at WWC, only in Fargo Dome lots C, D and E.
- The 2 hour limit is not in effect May 12th - August 15th, 2018.
- Pay stations are available for anyone without a valid permit.