NDSU Records Management Oversight
The Information Technology Division is responsible for oversight of NDSU's Record Management Program in accordance with North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) 54-46, NDCC 44-04-18, NDCC 12.1-11-05 and NDCC 55-02.1-05, and NDSU Policy 713, Records Management.
- To identify records, their retention periods and disposal methods, please refer to https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/records_retention_schedule/
- For information and resources about records disposal, please visit https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/disposal_resources/
- Information about NDSU’s Records Management governance and coordination groups and individuals is available at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/contacts/
- Laws, policies and procedures applicable to records management are available at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/resources/
- Records Management training curricula may be accessed at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/training/
- Specific questions about records management may be included in the FAQ section, at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/faq/
All records produced in the daily course of business at NDSU are subject to state and federal laws/regulations, including retention and disposal.
NDSU Records Management is led by Wendy McCrory and CeCe Rohwedder.
Annual training required for all Unit Records Coordinators
The training curriculum and quiz are available at https://community.ndus.edu/course/view.php?id=380