NDSU Records Management Oversight
The Information Technology Division is responsible for oversight of NDSU's Record Management Program in accordance with North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) 54-46, NDCC 44-04-18, NDCC 12.1-11-05 and NDCC 55-02.1-05, and NDSU Policy 713, Records Management.
- To identify records, their retention periods and disposal methods, please refer to https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/records_retention_schedule/
- For information and resources about records disposal, please visit https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/disposal_resources/
- Information about NDSU’s Records Management governance and coordination groups and individuals is available at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/contacts/
- Laws, policies and procedures applicable to records management are available at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/resources/
- Records Management training curricula may be accessed at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/training/
- Specific questions about records management may be included in the FAQ section, at https://www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/faq/
All records produced in the daily course of business at NDSU are subject to state and federal laws/regulations, including retention and disposal.
NDSU Records Management is led by Wendy McCrory and CeCe Rohwedder.
New records disposal reporting process for Unit Records Coordinators:
- Effective July 19, 2018
- Details are available at: www.ndsu.edu/recordsmanagement/training
Annual training required for all Unit Records Coordinators
The training curriculum and quiz are available at https://community.ndus.edu/course/view.php?id=380