Mini Tomato and Chicken Pizzas with BBQ Drizzle
This healthy recipe comes from NDSU Extension.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- ½ c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c. shredded smoked gouda cheese
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin strips
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 6 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
Heat oven to 375 F, and lightly coat baking sheet with olive oil. Place the sliced tomatoes on the baking sheet. Combine chicken, cheese, onion, and bell pepper in a bowl then evenly coat tomato slices with the mixture. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese turns golden-brown. Remove from oven and garnish with barbecue sauce.