Board members shall:
- Possess knowledge and respect for the mission and philosophy of the College and the University.
- Serve as Ambassadors with a strong commitment to improving the College
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Be willing to use their influence and stature to attain the College's objectives
- Participate in the activities of the College, when the opportunity arises
- Communicate the needs, plans, and goals of the College to wider constituencies
- Make a personal financial commitment towards the needs of the College
- Assist in donor cultivation to retention.
The goals and interactions of the Board of Visitors, the College and the Alumni will be achieved and enhanced through the process of:
- Building bonds of trust, communication and commitment.
- Creating an atmosphere of thought-provoking reflection.
- Investing in a process that transforms ideas into actions.
- Inspiring vision.