Oak Grove Lutheran Elementary School in Fargo is looking for some recess helpers.,Students in the elementary education program will volunteer during recess time. If students commit to regular times and days it can be a paid position.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make a difference in the lives of young children?
Casa de Esperanza seeks applicants for the Hands of Hope Service Year Program. Casa de Esperanza provides residential foster care to children ages birth through six who are in crisis due to abuse, neglect or the effects of HIV. For a complete description visit: https://www.casahope.org/hands-of-hope-service-year-1.
Our application can be found at: https://www.casahope.org/application-part-one
For more information, please contact Darean Talmadge 713-529-0639 email@example.com
We have a 1 year old daughter. She is really easy going! She doesn’t require special care beyond the normal “love and feed and play with me!” I work remotely so I would almost always be home. My husband works for Costco. We are looking for roughly 15 hours a week usually in the afternoon. The days we need help would be based on my husbands work schedule if you are able to be flexible! We also have 2 dogs and a cat. If you are interested, you can call or text me, Jessica at 407-672-4800!
Looking for a part-time nanny/driver to help me to pick up my daughter from daycare at around 2 – 2:30 from Monday to Friday. The transportation is from a daycare in Moorhead to my home in north Fargo. Pay is negotiable. You must provide transportation.
My phone number is 858-900-6122. Wen Wang
Daytime 8:00am - 1:00pm shifts available
Weekends 8:00am - 1:00pm shifts available
* Recent childcare experience is appreciated
Position Purpose:Work with and assist the Childcare and Family Program Manager in the instruction and supervision of assigned children and provide a safe environment that promotes children's physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development and wellness.
Education, Experience, & Skills (Minimum Requirement):Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. A High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Previous experience or formal training such as an associate degree in child development or related field is preferred.
Must be able to relate well to children and families, be sensitive to their needs and moods, and be able to work both as a team member and uphold individual responsibilities.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification required upon hire or obtained within three (3) months of hire.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Assists in implementing activities with children that enhance the child's development in areas such as art and creativity, cognitive, language, sensory/motor, etc.
- Provides basic needs such as feeding, diapering/toilet training, and hygiene.
- Performs routine cleaning duties such as straightening and organizing, washing tables and chairs, and sanitizing cribs.
- Sanitize all items each shift to assure cleanliness for safety and health.
- Provides observations on individual children for parents at pick up time.
- Demonstrates ability to share ideas and thoughts regarding their specific program.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to work with children two (2) weeks to nine (9) years old.
- Reports or removes any equipment or materials which may become a safety or health hazard to children.
- Reports to work on time and interacts with children throughout the day.
Upward Bound is currently seeking candidates for the tutor position. Our program serves high school students low income backgrounds and will be the first in their families to receive a 4 year college degree. Upward Bound helps students succeed in high school and gain access to college.
Our tutors visit each high school weekly to assist students with homework, strengthen study skills and encourage strong academic habits. Tutors also assist in monthly Saturday events on NDSU’s campus to help Upward Bound students learn about study skills, college preparation and experience cultural and social activities.
- Exceptional knowledge of high school course content and ability to communication subject material
- Superb interpersonal communication skills and a desire to help students navigate high school and the transition to college
- Ability to demonstrate patience and compassion, be culturally competent, and inclusive
- Must be currently enrolled in an NDSU program
- Must have reliable transportation and current driver’s license
Expectations of the tutor include:
- Attendance at all meetings and programming
- Timely communication
- Appropriate boundaries
- A one academic year commitment
- A minimum of 2 hours/week availability (during the academic year), plus 8 hours one Saturday per month
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here: https://prd.hcm.ndus.edu/psp/recruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2931067&PostingSeq=1
Please contact Ben Shapiro if you have any questions, Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The YWCA Cass Clay is currently recruiting part time Support Specialists who would provide advocacy and support to women and children residing in our Emergency Shelter.
We are looking for high-energy students & adults to work with elementary age children attending the Boys & Girls Clubs before and after school programming.
- Must be at least 17 years old and pass a criminal background check.
- Flexible, fun morning & afternoon schedules available and no nights or weekends!
- Located at 10 elementary schools and 3 BGC Youth Centers in the Fargo area.
- We value youth and staff development!
- Starting wage is $13/Hr, (AM shift premium pay starts at $17/Hr) with growth & leadership potential!
For more information
A Spectrum of Care is hiring both full time and part time positions for a qualified service provider. Working one on one with our clients. This will give you that opportunity to develop a relationship with that person. Our QSPs are responsible for many things, including personal care, cooking, shopping, and being a companion to our clients. This position has a lot of opportunity for growth since everyday can be a learning experience. It is a great experience for those going into Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, and many other Human Service fields. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, pass a background check, have a current driver's license, auto insurance, and an operating vehicle (for transporting clients). Our scheduling is flexible Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and weekends. The pay depends on experience.
To apply you can either stop by our Fargo office 4650 Amber Valley Pkwy Fargo, ND 58103 or apply on our website Employment - A Spectrum of Care (spectrum-homecare.com)
Several part time positions available at Hope Center for Learning-North for daycare.
For more information, refer to this page.
Two families in FM area in need of nanny to share. Two children (12 months and 15 months). Pay is $15 to $20/hour plus overtime plus one day of PTO per month.
Refer to this link more information.
Fargo family is looking for a part-time nanny for 8-24 hours each week caring for an adorable 4 month old boy and fun-loving 2½ year old girl. Located in south Fargo near Courts Plus. Must be trustworthy, reliable, patient, energetic and kind. Main duty is childcare. Other responsibilities may include light housekeeping and meal preparation. Looking for someone who will be focused on playing with the kids and caring for them without screen/cell phone distractions. Responsibilities also include planning engaging/stimulating activities and teaching the kids to be respectful and kind. Pet free home.
Must be comfortable with both parents working in home office. A parent will be available to help with lunch and other things as needed, but also respectful of giving the nanny space.
Hours and days can be flexible. At a minimum one 6-hour weekday shift between 7am and 5pm is needed.
Pay is negotiable.
Call or text 701-709-0502.
Hours:PM Lead: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Position Purpose:Under the supervision and guidance of the Childcare and Family Program Manager, this position provides direct leadership to all Childcare activities while the Manager is not on the floor or in the building. This includes supervision of childcare, facilities and equipment for the Childcare Department. This position is responsible for enforcing the Family Wellness rules, policies and safety procedures for members, guests and employees. This position will lead the instruction and supervision of assigned children and provide a safe environment that promotes children's physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development and wellness.
For more information visit the Wellness Center site.
The Buffalo (North Dakota) Day Care is looking for some motivated individuals to join our squad! Buffalo Day Care is a small daycare looking to expand. We are flexible and willing to work around your schedule!
Positions available: part-time provider, full-time provider, and/or preschool program director. All positions are open immediately.
Starting at $13 an hour.
Call Amanda Starr at 701-840-5414 for more information
Lincoln School, Fergus Falls Early Childhood Education Center currently has a need for an Early Childhood Educator.
For further information, you can contact Melissa Amundson, Early Childhood Education Coordinator at 218-998-0544, ext 8901, or Mary Matteson, Community Education Director, 218-998-0544, ext 9201.