Position: Program Coordinator I
Location: Fargo, ND
Wage: $18-$22 (DOE)
Working Hours: Weekday Hours with Occasional Evenings/Weekends. Occasional Travel to Grand Forks and other locations required.
*Posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Position Summary: Coordinate services for assigned customers; develop and implement Overall Service Plan (OSP); identify individualized supports needed for customer independence and participation in the community
General Purpose: Customer support and quality assurance of services
- Complete appropriate assessments within designated timelines and prior to overall service planning meeting to identify customer’s goals, outcomes and supports
• Support the customer, at his/her discretion, to invite family or friends to participate in the planning process and facilitate the overall service plan meeting
• Complete site checks residential sites
• Complete and maintain paperwork as needed for benefits
• Provide training to staff on customers’ plan on at least an annual basis
• Escort customers to appointments
• Complete and distribute Monthly Progress Notes
• Attend meetings or training sessions and participate on agency or non-agency committees
• Complete site training on supported customers and work direct shifts with customers also cover on-call shifts, as directed
• Know, understand, and implement Community Options, Inc. policies and procedures.
• Related duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Education, or related field preferred
• CPR/First Aid certified or successful completion of certification process within initial 30 days of employment
• Completion of other training as directed by agency policy, including DD Certification
• Complete six (6) Program Coordinator modules within first six (6) months of employment in the position
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance for the vehicle subject to the statute of the licensing state will be required based on assigned job duties
Other Skills and Experience:
• Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
Family seeking Nanny for Summer 2020
Pay rate: $11 plus OT rate of $16.50
Hours: 8am - 5:30p M-F starting June 1, 2020 - August 24, 2020
We are looking for someone to care for our 10 year old daughter in our West Fargo home during the summer of 2020. We are at the stage where we don't belong at daycare, yet can't stay home alone. As such, we do require someone with their own car to drive her to various activities - i.e. Swim practice, library, art classes, etc.
Please call 701-205-7865 if you are interested.
We are looking for both Full and Part time employees, as well as possibly an assistant Director, we are willing to work around school schedules
Hours range from 530am - 6pm
We are looking for dedicated, dependable people who can work in a fast pace environment
Must be willing to get CPR/1st certified in the 1st 90 days of employment
Must be able to pass a background check before starting, unless you are or have worked in a daycare setting in the past 6 months
Pay is DOE and weekly
with your resume or on facebook on our Tiny Town Childcare, LLC to apply
Family seeking nanny/childcare
Pay Rate: 10.00-13.00
Hours Per Week: 15-25
Our family is looking for someone to come into our Moorhead home (close to Concordia’s campus) and care for our 3 year-old and 1 month old daughters. We are seeking someone for approximately 15-25 hours a week, with flexibility based on your schedule. Ideally, the selected candidate will be available to begin work around December 1 through the school year.
The ideal candidate has previous experience with infant and toddler care, may be CPR/First Aid certified, is consistent and reliable, can self-direct their work, and has the energy and creativity to engage with a bright and enthusiastic little girl!
Please email email@example.com or call 701-306-6841 if you are interested or have questions. We may ask you to submit a basic resume and two personal/professional references.
Interviews will begin immediately, with the successful candidate identified ASAP.
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you looking for a part-time position that allows you to make a difference in the lives of others?
We are currently hiring home care providers in yourarea to support adults and children with disabilities in their homes and in the community. Starting pay for our Direct Support Professionals is $14.50 an hour depending on experience. Hours are flexible and ALL training is provided.
If you are interested in a rewarding job opportunity with the Easter Seals Goodwill ND, Inc. team, please complete our online application and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form when finished.
Find the application for your location at www.esgwnd.org/jobopenings
We hope your students will join our team!
- 3636 25th St. S Fargo
- Part time shifts available between
- 7:00am to 5:30pm .
- Email or Call: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie 701-235-6629
- 2900 North Broadway
- Part time shifts available between
- 7:15am to 5:45pm .
- Email or Call: email@example.com
- Lori 701-235-6629
Part time school year nanny needed for 11 y.o. boy & 12 y.o. girl
I am looking for a part time nanny 2 nights per week and every other weekend during the school year.
My work schedule is somewhat flexible but does require 2 nights each week and every other weekend. Evenings are 3:30-9:30. Weekends would be Friday 3:30-9:30, Saturday 10:30 -6:30 and Sunday 10:30-5:30. Currently my nights are Monday each week and alternating Thursday or Friday depending on the weekend shift. Total hours of approximately 40 per 2 weeks. Reliable transportation is required. During the school year the kids would need someone who is able to pick them up at school at 3:25 and stay until 9:30 on the 2 night each week and to cover the weekends that I work. Other responsibilities would include cooking meals, preparing snacks, helping with homework, light housekeeping (vacuum, sweeping and swiffering), helping with laundry, occasional errands and transportation Pay is $12 / hr
Ideal candidates would love kids and enjoy mentoring them, be a good role model, fun and energetic and reliable and responsible with a good work ethic. Local nannies who are available during school breaks would be a great help. I am looking forward to hearing from you!
You can reach me, Kim at (701)361-4135 or firstname.lastname@example.org .