- Assist in the supervision of children in various indoor activities for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Assist the lead teacher with age appropriate activities by working with individual or small groups of children (e.g. games, art, music, science, language, nutrition, playground, washing hands, etc.) for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing learning concepts and by caring for the child’s needs.
- Distributes instructional and/or play materials for the purpose of providing children with necessary items and assisting the lead teacher in the assigned room.
- Maintain program equipment and work areas (e.g. kitchen tools, appliances, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of items and/or providing for a safe learning environment.
- Monitor children in various activities (e.g. test period, snack time, play activities indoors/outdoors, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Promote good habits for the purpose of improving the quality of children’s outcome and encouraging development.
- Provide positive role model
- Receive and deliver children directly from/to parents or authorized individuals for the purpose of ensuring safety of children in accordance with program policies and guidelines
*Please visit our website: Learnnmove.com to fill out an application
Michelle Gauerke @ 701-551-5051 or email@example.com
Family seeking independent para for high functioning autistic child
Pay rate: $12/hr
Hours: Tuesday: 8-3 (hour lunch will be paid from 11-12)
Open to after school care on Mondays and Thursdays as well.
We are seeking someone to assist our son with school work while in Kindergarten. He currently attends a private school in Fargo. We would like someone with their own car to drive to and from the school.
Please call or text Nicole at (701) 361-1918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
-looking for a Student in Early childhood education
-Must have your own car to get to our home in West Fargo
-A Car will be provided to pick up kids
-3 year old Boy , 6 year old girl
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 3PM -5 or 6pm - Some early mornings may be needed. 6am -8am ( rarely)
-Hours and days may change depending on kids' school schedule and more time teaching may be needed
-Can be flexible
- Please Text Jill if interested 701-400-0002 or email email@example.com