The NDSU Card Center office is located directly behind One Stop on the main floor of the Memorial Union. You will need to bring a government issued ID, driver's license, passport, military or Tribal ID. The NDSU Card is required for many of your day-to-day activities at NDSU.
- If you are living on campus, we will have them at your Residence Hall upon check-in
- If you don't live on campus, stop by the Card Center office and pick up the card
- We will be open Move-In weekend to distribute cards for students that have not uploaded a picture 24 hrs before or for student living off campus
- Don’t forget to bring a government issued ID for pick-up (driver’s license, state ID, passport)
- New/replacing a lost ID card - $20
- Exchange of old/damaged ID card for new - $10
- Name change - No Charge
The NDSU Card Center takes United States formatted Passport Photos for just $10 for two prints. Additional pages of two prints are $5. No electronic copies.