The NDSU Card Center office is located directly behind One Stop on the main floor of the Memorial Union. You will need to bring a government issued ID, driver's license, passport, military or Tribal ID. The NDSU Card is required for many of your day-to-day activities at NDSU.
At this time, the NDSU Card Center has limited hours of Mondays 12 - 4pm and Thursdays 9am - 1pm. Campus Cash deposits can be made online through the App/Site.
- Anyone requesting an NDSU ID card for the first time needs to submit a photo and government issued ID at https://webcard.ndsu.edu/login/
- Use a computer and your NDSU credentials to login to the upload site. (you may have difficulty with a phone)
- Students living in Residence Halls: Cards will be distributed at hall check-in
- All other Fall Semester first-time ID card recipients: Cards will be available in August. Please return to this page for further details.
- Summer students and incoming faculty and staff: please make an appointment using the information listed above.
The NDSU Card Center takes United States formatted Passport Photos for just $10 for two prints. Additional pages of two prints are $5. No electronic copies.