Content | Navigation |

Campus Connection Help for Faculty Advisers


  • Go to: Self Service > Advisor Center > My Advisees
  • A list of student advisees will appear
  • Click on "View Student Details" for a selected student

View of Advisee Roster table which lists each student advisee's I.D. number, a link to the student's photo, student name, and a View Student Details link

  • Select "Transfer Credit: Report" from the drop-down menu within the "Academics" frame of the screen, and click the Circular blue button with double-headed arrow. icon to generate the report

View of Advisee Student Center showing the Change Advisee drop-down selector, the Transfer Credit: Report selection, and Go button icon highlighted.

  • The resulting report will show all of the courses that were transferred to NDSU, organized by the transferring institution and the term taken

  • The grades and units (credits) earned from the transferring institution, the NDSU equivalent course, and grade awarded for each course will show on this report. The grade awarded will equal the grade earned from the transferring institution, unless there is an adjustment for grades earned on an alternative grading scale to the 4.0 scale used at NDSU. This is more common with international institutions.

View of Tranfer Credit Report showing transferred courses from three institutions.

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

Office of Registration and Records
Phone: +1 (701) 231-7981 / Toll Free: +1 (800) 608-6378 / Fax: (701) 231-8959
Campus address: Ceres Hall 110
Physical/delivery address: 1301 Administration Ave., Fargo, ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 2801 / P.O. Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Page manager: Office of Registration and Records

Last Updated: Thursday, June 29, 2017 11:46:31 AM
Privacy Statement