ABOUT THE OFFICE
The Office of Registration and Records offers a wide variety of educational support services and provides information regarding institutional academic policies and procedures to faculty, staff and students. Registration and Records is involved in many key aspects of a student's academic career, including registration for classes, evaluation of transfer and placement exam credit, advising support and tracking of degree progress, changes in registration and enrollment, transcript and diploma services, and commencement.
The Office of Registration and Records supports the educational mission of the university by leveraging resources to provide information, systems and services that promote a path to student academic success. The office applies innovative, customer-centered approaches to enrollment services, academic support and records management.
We envision an office that continually strives for timely and consistent service, embraces technology which supports the academic goals of the university, and adapts to an ever-changing environment.
We understand that every transaction and decision made within our office has the potential to impact the academic life of a student. As such, it is our responsibility to act ethically, in accordance with federal and state laws, and published university policies and procedures in an effort to offer fairness and consistency to all students.
By staying informed of current issues, emerging trends, and advancements in the field of records and enrollment, we apply the latest knowledge to solve the challenges of today.
In an effort to make the most of available resources and influence positive change, we partner with stakeholders who are dedicated to student success.
We work strategically to solve problems and create efficiencies in a world of rapid advancements and diverse customer needs.
- Serve students, faculty, and staff as a centralized source of accurate, complete, and current academic information relevant to the University, in general, and specific to the various colleges and their departments.
- Provide essential administrative support to academic advisory responsibilities including evaluation of transfer credit equivalencies and assistance to faculty in discharging their various student advisory duties.
- Confirm and carry out faculty committee decisions commensurate with academic performance of students regarding their deficiencies and achievements.
- Conduct undergraduate student degree audits.
- Assist with registration, orientation, and commencement ceremonies.
- Efficiently and responsively coordinate course scheduling each term as well as assign rooms for classes that meet various needs including those of disabled students and faculty.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Fall & Spring Semesters)
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Summer, Winter, and Spring Breaks)
- see Academic Calendar for office closures during holidays