Summer Leadership Institute
Join the Summer Leadership Institute on July 28 - July 30, 2023!
Don’t wait until school starts to become a part of the Bison Family! Jump right into NDSU by being a part of the Summer Leadership Institute!
Each summer North Dakota State University invites you, as an incoming student, to participate in a three-day Summer Leadership Institute (SLI). SLI offers you an opportunity to enhance your leadership potential, create new friendships, and start college on the right track.
NDSU student leaders and professional staff will serve as group facilitators ensuring you get to know other participants and maximize what you learn in the workshops and answer questions you may have about college life.
During SLI you will experience an array of leadership workshops ranging from team-building to self-discovery. The workshops will be facilitated by professional NDSU staff as well as current NDSU students. Here is last year's syllabus for an idea of what you can expect.
By being a part of the SLI, you can expect:
- Success: Realize your strengths as a college student through participation in interactive workshops.
- Leadership: Expand your leadership aptitude through experiential team building activities.
- Involvement: Connect to the University through the development of new relationships and connections.
$99 per person
Deadline to register: July 9, 2023
Registration includes the following:
- Housing on Friday and Saturday nights in a residence hall
- Dinner with Administrators on Friday, July 28
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday, July 29
- Breakfast on Sunday, July 30
Register by July 9, 2023.
We understand that plans change and that you may not be able to attend SLI. If this is the case please let us know as soon as possible. We can only issue refunds for cancelations made before July 14.