Summer Leadership Institute
Join the Summer Leadership Institute on July 31-August 2, 2020!
Don’t wait until school starts to become a part of the Bison Family! Jump right into NDSU by being a part of the Summer Leadership Institute!
Each summer North Dakota State University invites you, as an incoming student, to participate in a three-day Summer Leadership Institute (SLI). SLI offers you an opportunity to enhance your leadership potential, create new friendships, and start college on the right track.
NDSU student leaders and professional staff will serve as group facilitators ensuring you get to know other participants and maximize what you learn in the workshops and answer questions you may have about college life.
During SLI you will experience an array of leadership workshops ranging from team-building to self-discovery. The workshops will be facilitated by professional NDSU staff as well as current NDSU students. Here is last year's syllabus for an idea of what you can expect.
By being a part of the SLI, you can expect:
- Success: Realize your strengths as a college student through participation in interactive workshops.
- Leadership: Expand your leadership aptitude through experiential team building activities.
- Involvement: Connect to the University through the development of new relationships and connections.
*SOLD OUT* If you want to be added to a waitlist, please email Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org. Waitlist will be on a first come first serve bases if spaces become available.
$99 per person
deadline to register is July 1, 2020
Registration includes the following:
- Housing on Friday and Saturday nights in a residence hall
- Dinner at the President's house on Friday, July 31
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday, August 1
- Breakfast on Sunday, August 2
COVID 19 UPDATE
The safety of our students and staff is very important to NDSU. Currently, we intend to move forward with SLI as scheduled. In the event that the program needs to be canceled, all participants will be refunded the registration fee.