Spiced Tea Mix
With beverage prices rising at your favorite coffee shops, wouldn’t you like an inexpensive and tasty beverage you can make in your own home?
- Store mix in airtight wide-mouth containers for best quality and easy use. Possible containers include see-through canisters and canning jars. Decorate canisters with a pretty bow, or cover canning jars with a cloth tied by a bow.
- To cover canning jar, you need about ¼ yard (9 inches) of fabric. Cut a circle, preferably with pinking shears, so it hangs down about 2 inches from the jar top. Place the fabric under the band or over the band. Tie with a ribbon, holding the fabric in place with a rubber band if needed.
- Print the recipe on a card and attach it to the jar.
This sweet, spicy cup of tea will put you in a holiday mood!
1½ c. orange breakfast drink (such as Tang)
¾ c. iced tea mix (unsweetened)
1½ c. white sugar
3 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 tsp. ground cloves
- Mix contents in a large bowl.
- Store mixture in an airtight, quart-size container. Decorate container as desired.
For each serving, place 1 cup boiling water in a mug and stir in 1 to 3 teaspoons of mix (to taste).