Academic Year 2015-2016
|Name||Representation Unit||Phone||Term Expires|
|Dennis Cooley||Faculty Senate Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2016|
|Kathryn Gordon||President-Electemail@example.com||May 2016|
|Birgit Pruess||Past Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2016|
|David Wittrock||Graduate & Interdisciplinary Studiesemail@example.com||Ex-officio|
|Roger Green||Commission on Status of Women Facultyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex-officio|
|Greta Gramig||Ag, Food Systems & Natural Resourcesemail@example.com||May 2016|
|Jeanne Hageman||Arts, Humanities & Social Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2016|
|Fariz Huseynov||Businessemail@example.com||May 2016|
|Achintya Bezbaruah||Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2016|
|Mark Strand||Health Professionsemail@example.com||May 2016|
|Stacy Duffield||Human Development & Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2016|
|Warren Christensen||Science & Mathematicsemail@example.com||May 2016|
2015-2016 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are scheduled for Mondays at 3:30 in the Mandan Room, Memorial Union.
- August 24, 2015
- September 28, 2015
- October 26, 2015
- November 30, 2015
- January 11, 2016
- February 8, 2016
- March 7, 2016
- April 4, 2016
- April 25, 2016
Faculty Senate Bylaws: Article IV, Section 7
- Voting membership shall consist of one senator from each representation unit, the President, the immediate Past President, and the President-Elect. In the event the immediate Past President is unable or unwilling to serve, the President will appoint another past President as a replacement for the immediate Past President on the committee. The term of office shall be for one year following the regular May meeting.
- Non-voting membership shall consist of the Dean of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies, the Provost (or designee), a faculty representative from the Commission on the Status of Women Faculty, the Faculty Senate Secretary, and the parliamentarian. The term of office of all members of Executive Committee shall be for one year following the regular May meeting.
- During the first week of the fall semester, the Executive Committee shall meet and organize for the academic year.
- Committee responsibilities are the following:
- Delegating tasks to Faculty Senate committees.
- Reviewing the progress of Faculty Senate committees.
- Setting the agenda for upcoming Faculty Senate meetings.
- Interpreting, when necessary, provisions of the Faculty Senate Constitution and Bylaws.