Academic Year 2016-2017
|Name||Representation Unit||Phone||Term Expires|
|Kathryn Gordon||Faculty Senate Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2017|
|Stuart Haring||President-Electemail@example.com||May 2017|
|Dennis Cooley||Past Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2017|
|Graduate & Interdisciplinary Studiesemail@example.com||Ex-officio|
|Roger Green||Commission on Status of Women Facultyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex-officio|
|Todd West||Ag, Food Systems & Natural Resourcesemail@example.com||May 2017|
|Jeanne Hageman||Arts, Humanities & Social Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2017|
|Bonnie Klamm||Businessemail@example.com||May 2017|
|Achintya Bezbaruah||Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2017|
|Molly Secor-Turner||Health Professionsemail@example.com||May 2017|
|Dena Wyum||Human Development & Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2017|
|Warren Christensen||Science & Mathematicsemail@example.com||May 2017|
2016-2017 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are scheduled for Mondays at 3:00 in the Mandan Room, Memorial Union (**unless otherwise noted).
- August 22, 2016
- September 26, 2016 - **Peace Garden, Memorial Union
- October 31, 2016
- November 28, 2016
- January 9, 2017
- February 6, 2017
- March 6, 2017
- April 3, 2017
- April 24, 2017
Faculty Senate Bylaws: Article IV, Section 7
- Voting membership shall consist of one senator from each representation unit, the President, the immediate Past President, and the President-Elect. The term of office shall be for one year following the regular May meeting.
- Non-voting membership shall consist of a faculty representative of the College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies designated by the Dean, a faculty representative of the Provost's office designated by the Provost, a faculty representative from the Commission on the Status of Women Faculty, the Faculty Senate Secretary, and the parliamentarian. The term of office of all members of Executive Committee shall be for one year following the regular May meeting.
- During the first week of the fall semester, the Executive Committee shall meet and organize for the academic year.
- Committee responsibilities are the following:
- Delegating tasks to Faculty Senate committees.
- Reviewing the progress of Faculty Senate committees.
- Setting the agenda for upcoming Faculty Senate meetings.
- Interpreting, when necessary, provisions of the Faculty Senate Constitution and Bylaws.