We recognize the crucial role that family members play in their students' college success. In collaboration with the campus community, Family Programs provide programming and resources intended to aid families in navigating the transition of their students to NDSU and supporting their students' pursuit of academic and personal success at the University. Like you, our goal is to help your student succeed at NDSU.
Family Programs at North Dakota State University are intended to address the following service and learning outcomes:
- Family members will strengthen their sense of affinity to NDSU.
- Family members will increase their knowledge of NDSU resources, including programs, services, and the campus.
- Family members will establish a sense of connection with other NDSU family members and the University community.
- Family members will increase their awareness of student transitional issues.
- Family members will be able to provide support for their student as they navigate successes and challenges at the University.