NDSU’s Office of Teaching and Learning offers a monthly Innovation in Teaching Award to recognize instructors and graduate assistants for their efforts to improve teaching and learning on campus. In October, six individuals were nominated. Award nominations were submitted primarily from students.
The list includes:
· Michael Christoffers, associate professor in the Department of Plant Sciences,
· Heidi Eukel, professor in the Department of Pharmacy,
· Anthony Faris, baccalaureate and gallery coordinator in the School of Design, Architecture, and Art,
· Verena Theile, associate professor in the Department of English,
· Sofia Wentz, teaching assistant in the Department of Health, Nutrition, and Exercise Science and
· David Westerman, associate professor in the Department of Communication.
The award recipients received special recognition from the President's office along with a small gift to brighten their day.
Nominate an instructor for the November award.