The University Police and Safety Office provides professional services and resources to help the campus be a safe and secure environment while being prepared to respond to the emergency service needs of the community. To accomplish this, the department serves as the lead institutional unit responsible for safety and security, law enforcement, risk management and emergency preparedness and response.
To provide professional services and resources to help the campus be a safe and secure place to live, learn, work and visit, while being prepared to respond to the emergency services needs of the campus community.
- We have an unwavering commitment to a moral code of honesty, incorruptibility, and trust.
- We practice selfless service with an expectation of excellence.
- We are devoted to a standard of acting in a firm (when appropriate), fair, factual, and friendly manner.
- We value students, faculty, staff, and all members of our community.
- We practice tolerance and respect for all people.
- We provide service with compassion, sensitivity, empathy, and equality.
- We value our team members and are dedicated to creating an environment where they can excel.
- We are faithfully dedicated to our institution and our profession.
- We are dedicated to building and maintaining partnerships with students and our extended communities.
- We possess strength of character, which enables us to face difficulty and danger despite fear.
For website accessibility contact:
Christina Rodenbiker 701-231-5166