NDSU provides summer housing for NDSU students who meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in summer school courses
- Living on campus next fall
- Working on campus for a University unit/office/department during the summer
Students living on campus with us will reside in the Mathew Living Learning Center East. Summer school housing rates are $23*/day.
Short or long-term stays are allowed between May 14 and August 4, 2023.
*Summer 2022 rates; subject to change for Summer 2023.
Application and License Agreement
- Review the 2023 Summer License Agreement [Agreement will be available April 2023)
- Print and sign the 2023 Summer Contract or stop by West Bison Court to complete it in-person [Contract will be available April 2023)
- Submit contract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details about summer housing (move-in date, time, etc) will be sent to your NDSU email.
Reach out anytime by emailing email@example.com, calling 701.231.7557, or visiting us at West Bison Court.