NDSU provides summer housing for NDSU students who meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in summer school courses
- Enrolled for fall courses and living on campus next fall
- Working on campus for a University unit/office/department during the summer
Students living on campus with us will reside in the Mathew Living Learning Center East. Summer school housing rates are $23/day. Short or long-term stays are allowed between May 16 and August 7, 2021.
Application and License Agreement
1. Review the 2021 Summer License Agreement
2. Print and sign the 2021 Summer Contract or stop by West Bison Court to complete it in-person
3. Submit contract to email@example.com
4. Details about summer housing (move-in date, time, etc) will be sent to your NDSU email.
Reach out anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 701.231.7557, or visiting us at West Bison Court.