As an Entomologist, I’m interested in relationships among arthropods and other organisms within an environmental context & how this information can be applied to support integrated pest management (IPM) programs.
Current research focuses within my lab are: 1) how to effectively combine IPM tactics to enhance pest management, and 2) how soil properties and soil biota impact herbivorous arthropods and their natural enemies.
- Ph.D., Entomology; Washington State University, 2005
- M.S., Entomology; Oregon State University, 2001
- B.A., Biology; Alfred University University, 1997
- Integrated Pest Management
- Biological Control
- Insect Ecology
- General Entomology (ENT 350)
- 3 cr. Fundamental aspects of insect structure, classification, and biology.
- Principles of Insect Pest Management (ENT 431/631)
- 3 cr. The principles embodied in the implementation of multifaceted tactics designed to manage pest populations successfully. Offered spring, odd years.