- Range Nutrition
- Noxious Weed Management
- Grazing Systems
- Rangeland Monitoring
- Horse Forages
- Ph.D., Animal and Range Sciences; NDSU, 1994
- M.S., Animal and Range Sciences; NDSU, 1989
- B.S., Zoology; NDSU,1987
- Provide statewide leadership in range and natural resource management programs.
- Develop and disseminate educational material and programs for County Agents and Citizens of North Dakota.
- Provide workshops and training sessions in the field of range management and development of a 12-month forage management system.
- Provide leadership for educating our youth (4-H, FFA, and others) on the importance and uses of the range resource, conducting camps and statewide range judging activities.
- Sedivec, K.K. , D.A. Tober, W.L. Duckwitz, D.D. Dewald, and J.L. Printz. 2007. Grasses for the Northern Plains. Volume I – Cool-season, R-1323. North Dakota State University Extension Service. 90 pp.
- Neville, B.W., G.P. Lardy, P. Nyren, and K.K. Sedivec. 2006. Evaluating beef cow performance: comparing crested wheatgrass/legume, big bluestem, and foxtail millet in swath grazing. Proceedings, Western Section, American Society of Animal Sciences. Vol. 57, 2006.
- Sedivec, K.K. 2006. Drought stressed rangeland – what to expect for forage production in 2007. In: Grass and Beef Research Review, Central Grasslands Research Extension Center, North Dakota State University.
- Sedivec, K.K. and J.L. Printz. 2005. Ranchers Guide to Grassland Management III. North Dakota State University Extension Service. 268 pp.
- Schauer, C.S, G. P. Lardy, W. Slanger, M. Bauer, and K. K. Sedivec. 2004. Self-limiting supplements fed to cattle grazing mixed-grass prairie in the Northern Great Plains. J. Animal Science 82:298-306.