Parents Forever is a family transition program for parents as they continue to parent together through a divorce or separation, parents who are divorced and experiencing challenges with co-parenting, and for never-married parents when they decide to parent apart. Children need safety, care and freedom from parental conflict, as well as love and limits from both parents.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
- Taking care of yourself
- Taking care of your children
- Being successful with co-parenting
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
Divorce can be a challenging and painful transition that children experience differently than adults. The distress of the adults involved in a divorce can interfere with their ability to respond to their children and their children’s needs.
The tools and information shared in this course help parents minimize stress for themselves and their children and improve adjustments to this life transition.
- Zoom Course - attend a live, online course with other parents
- Self-paced Online Course - learn online at you own pace, up to a month or more
- In-person Course - attend a live, in-person course in your area