To all families and friends:
You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating the achievements of our graduating class at the North Dakota State University Commencement ceremonies.
We welcome you to Fargo and to North Dakota State University. If you have additional questions, please contact Jackie Schluchter at email@example.com.
- No tickets or guest passes are required to attend the ceremony.
- Parking — please plan to park in T, T-2, or TA lots (no tickets will be issued).
- The doors to Festival Concert Hall will open 45 minutes prior to ceremony start times.
- Guests may enter through either SOUTH or WEST entrances.
- Guest seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to venue seating limitations, a limit of four guests per graduate is encouraged. Once Festival Concert Hall is filled, we will be unable to allow additional guests to enter.
- Each ceremony may be viewed online via live web stream or archived on-demand playback. Please see the Online Video Webcast page for more information.
- Please request assistance from an NDSU Commencement Volunteer if wheelchair seating is required.
- Any student candidate, faculty/staff participant, or stage party member needing special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations (wheelchair, physical disability, etc.) should contact Jackie Schluchter at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to the ceremony to make arrangements.
- Sign language interpreters are on-stage and interpret throughout the ceremony. Please request sign language accessible seating from NDSU Commencement volunteers (wearing white shirts & black pants).
- Limited mobility space for guests is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- It is recommended for guests with limited mobility needs to enter Festival Concert Hall using the south entrance and seek assistance from NDSU Commencement Volunteers (wearing white shirts & black pants).
- Due to space restrictions, we can typically accommodate one additional family member from your group to be seated with the individual needing access. Remaining family members are often able to be seated in close proximity to the limited mobility access area.
- Ushers are also prepared to assist guests with special requirements.
- Professional photographers from Lifetouch Photography will take photos of each candidate during the ceremony.
- Candidates will receive information from Lifetouch after the ceremony regarding the option to purchase prints.
- Ordering information is also posted on the NDSU Events page of the Lifetouch web site after the ceremony.
- Guests may take photographs from your seat at any time during the ceremony.
In order to accommodate students and guests arriving for the next ceremony, graduates and guests of completed ceremonies will be asked to exit the building in a timely manner. Post-ceremony photos within the auditorium and lobby spaces will not be allowed. Family and guests are encouraged to take post-ceremony photos outside the building.