To all families and friends:
You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating the achievements of our graduating class at the North Dakota State University Commencement ceremonies.
We welcome you to Fargo and to North Dakota State University. If you have additional questions, please contact Jackie Schluchter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No tickets or guest passes are required to attend the ceremony, all guests are welcome.
- Campus map of the Sanford Health Athletic Complex (SHAC)
- Parking — Complimentary parking is available in the R Lot.
- Guests may enter through either NORTH or SOUTH (preferred) entrances of the Sanford Health Athletic Complex (doors open at 12:30).
- Guest seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please request assistance from an NDSU Commencement Volunteer if wheelchair seating is required.
- A Participant Seating chart is available to assist guests in seat selection.
- Any student candidate, faculty/staff participant, or stage party member needing special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations (wheelchair, physical disability, etc.) should contact Jackie Schluchter at email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to the ceremony to make arrangements.
- Sign language interpreters are on-stage and interpret throughout the ceremony. Please request sign language accessible seating from NDSU Commencement volunteers (wearing white shirts & black pants).
- Limited mobility space for guests is available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- It is recommended for guests with limited mobility needs to enter the Sanford Health Athletic Complex on the south side and seek assistance from NDSU Commencement Volunteers (wearing white shirts & black pants).
- Due to space restrictions, we can typically accommodate one additional family member from your group to be seated with the individual needing access. Remaining family members are often able to be seated in close proximity to the limited mobility access area.
- Ushers are also prepared to assist guests with special requirements.
- Professional photographers from Lifetouch Photography will take photos of each candidate during the ceremony.
- Candidates will receive information from Lifetouch after the ceremony regarding the option to purchase prints.
- Ordering information is also posted on the NDSU Events page of the Lifetouch web site after the ceremony.
- Guests may take photographs at any time from your seat during the ceremony.
- After the ceremony, guests may also use the special photo areas which are set up in the east upper concourse of the Sanford Health Athletic Complex.
- Please view the Participant Seating Chart for the seating assignments by academic college.