You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating the achievements of our graduating class at the North Dakota State University Commencement ceremonies.
We welcome you to Fargo and to North Dakota State University. If you have additional questions, please contact Jackie Schluchter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No tickets or guest passes are required to attend the ceremony, all guests are welcome.
- Campus map of the Sanford Health Athletic Complex (SHAC)
- Parking — Complimentary parking is available in the R Lot.
- Guests may enter through either NORTH or SOUTH (preferred) entrances of the Sanford Health Athletic Complex (doors open at 12:30).
- Guest seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please request assistance from an NDSU Commencement Volunteer if wheelchair seating is required.
- Professional photographers from Lifetouch Photography will take photos of each candidate during the ceremony.
- Candidates will receive information from Lifetouch after the ceremony regarding the option to purchase prints.
- Ordering information is also posted on the NDSU Events page of the Lifetouch web site after the ceremony.
- Guests may take photographs at any time from your seat during the ceremony.
- After the ceremony, guests may also use the special photo areas which are set up in the south lobby of the Sanford Health Athletic Complex.