All students, regardless of major, are invited to audition for Theatre NDSU and newfangled theatre company productions.
All auditions and callbacks will be held virtually via Zoom. Please find the Zoom links for each production, as well as all audition information in our Audition Announcement .
For perusal scripts, please contact Artistic Director Jess Jung.
Please fill out the audition information sheet here BEFORE your scheduled audition time.
She Kills Monsters: Virtual Realms By Qui Nguyen
Please note that this special production will hold all rehearsals and performances via Zoom.
Auditions: Augsut 31st and September 1st, 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Callbacks: September 2nd, 5:00-8:00pm
Production Dates: October 15-17 & 21-24
Director: Kolie Bohnsack
- Please prepare the following Click here.
The Velveteen Rabbit by Philip Grecian, based on the book by Margery Williams
Please note that this special production will be an audio drama. All rehearsals will be held via Zoom.
Auditions: August 31st and September 1st, 6;00 - 8:30 p.m.
Callbacks: September 2nd, 8:00-11:00 p.m.
Recording Dates: Septeber 27th - October 1st
Director: Jess Jung
- Please prepare (memorize) two of the monologues included here.
For both shows:
- Please fill out the audition information sheet here BEFORE your scheduled audition time. When signing up for an audition slot, please do NOT leave slots open; sign up for the earliest slot available, if you leave an hour in between audition slots there may not be anyone there when you arrive.
- Please log in to Zoom 10 minutes ahead of your audition time.
- If you have a headshot and a resume please submit them with your audition information sheet.
- Please bring your schedule so you can notify the stage manager of any conflicts you may have. All conflicts must be approved by the director prior to casting (by noting them on your audition sheet).
- If you have a headshot and a resume, please submit them with your audition information sheet.
- Theatre NDSU has an open audition policy. If you are not an NDSU Theatre major and are interested in auditioning, please sign up even if you are not sure how to prepare! We welcome non-majors and Tri-College participants.