Official Admission Documents

How to Send your Official Documents

All official transcripts must be sent directly to the NDSU Office of Admission. They may be sent via postal mail or through a secure file service such as Parchment, Scoir or the National Student Clearinghouse.

Sending College transcripts

Contact each college where you have attempted college credit and request that they send an official transcript directly to NDSU. You do not need to request transcripts from other NDUS institutions.

Common services we receive college transcripts through:

Sending High School transcripts

Ask your high school counselor or a school official to send your official transcript. Your transcript should be signed by a school official and include all coursework, grades, and graduation date, if applicable.

Common services we receive high school transcripts through: Parchment, Scoir, and the National Student Clearinghouse.

All other admission-related documents

Other documents may be mailed or sent via email to


Mailing Address

Office of Admission
North Dakota State University
Dept 2832 PO Box 6050
Fargo ND 58108-6050

Need Help?

Give us a call at 701.231.8643 or email us at